Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Communication Between OAM Server And Apache WebGate Fails When Using OAP Over REST "Curl error string^Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates"
(Doc ID 2962168.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.210816 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Communication between OAM Server and Apache WebGate fails when using OAP Over REST "Curl error string^Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates"
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 126.96.36.199.210816
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Apache WG/WebGate 188.8.131.52.0
- OAM Managed Server enabled to listen on http(s) using "Demo Identity and Demo Trust"
- Apache WebGate registered initially in Open Mode
- After enabling one way http(s) communication for OAP over REST between Apache WebGate and OAM, using the steps in B.3.4 Configuring HTTP and http(s) Communication between WebGate and Access Manager the communication between OAM Servers and Apache WebGates 12cR4 fails with with the following error messages in webgate.log:
Configured one way http(s) communication for OAP over REST between Apache WebGate and OAM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document