Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Federation Authentication Fails "System Error" For A Protected Resource In A Second Tab
(Doc ID 2965966.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.220906 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User opens multiple browser tabs to login to different sites gets "System error".
- Federated environment requires serverRequestCacheType to be COOKIE
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
Steps to reproduce
1. User opens browser to launch multiple OAM protected URLs each in a separate Browser Tab.
2. OAM login form is rendered in each Browser Tab
3. User selects a tab, enters credentials and accesses the OAM protected resource.
4. User attempts to submit their credentials in another tab.
5. User gets "System Error" message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document