Missing Scenarios Under Designer > Projects for New Objects After Importing Patch Deployment from a Git Partial Tag
(Doc ID 2977365.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.221007 and later
Oracle Data Integrator on Marketplace - Version 18.104.22.168.221007 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c repository A is configured with Git as master. A second repository B is populated from a deployment archive of repository B. After applying a patch deployment archive to repository B, a scenario is missing under Designer > Projects but is available in Designer > Load Plans and Scenarios.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure ODI repository A with Git.
- Create a Deployment Archive, menu Team -> Deployment Archives. Either select "Create from VCS Tag" or "Create from Repository"
- Login to repository B and populate the repository from the initial deployment archive, menu Team -> Deployment Archives -> Initialize Deployment Repository
- Login to repository A and create a new object and scenario.
- In repository A, create a partial tag including the new object, menu Team -> VCS Actions -> Create Partial Tag.
- Create a patch deployment archive from the partial tag, menu Team > Deployment Archives > Create From VCS Tag > Patch Deployment Archive
- Login to repository B and apply the patch deployment archive, menu Team > Deployment Archives > Patch Deployment Repository
- In repository B, notice that the scenario is missing under Designer -> Projects but is available in Designer -> Load Plans and Scenarios.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!