FRM-50027 Error when Using Interval Day to Second Datatype
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Designer - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Database : 10.1.0.3.0.
"Checked for relevance on 08-Aug-2014"
Oracle Forms error FRM-50027 is displayed when using Interval Day to Second Datatype.
This can be reproduced as follows:
1. Create a table called "test" in Designer 10g.
2. Create a column called "test_col" having datatype "Interval Day to Second" in Designer 10g.
3. Generate the server model onto a 10g database.
4. Now the column has the datatype "Interval Day to Second" in 10g Database.
5. Create a module component based on the table "test" in Design Editor.
6. Create a bound item that is based on the test_col column. The format mask is HH:MI.
7. Generate the form. The following error occurs:
FRM-50027: Invalid format mask for given datatype.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms