How To Reconfigure A Netpoint 5.x/6.x/7.x Identity System?
(Doc ID 314600.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version 5.0 to 18.104.22.168 [Release COREid to 22.214.171.124]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note
If facing one of the following requirements follow the steps in this note:
1. Oblix NetPoint 5.x/6.x/7.x needs to be setup again
2. An existing Oblix Net point 5.x/6.x/7.x application needs to be configured against a different directory server
3. The "required person objectclass" needs to be changed
4. The "required person objectclass class attribute" needs to be changed
5. Directory-specific data needs to be changed including: - Host Name - Port Number - Domain Name - Root DN - Root Password - Configuration DN - SearchBase
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document