How To Reconfigure a NetPoint Identity System?
(Doc ID 314600.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version: 7.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 12-Apr-2010
1. Oblix NetPoint 5.x/6.x needs to be setup again
2. An existing Oblix Net point 5.x/6.x application needs to be configured against a different directory server
3. The "required person objectclass" needs to be changed
4. The "required person objectclass class attribute" needs to be changed
5. Directory-specific data needs to be changed including: - Host Name - Port Number - Domain Name - Root DN - Root Password - Configuration DN - SearchBase
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|