Cannot Open A Wallet Generated By Openssl
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version: 126.96.36.199.0 to 10.1.3.4.0
Web Cache - Version: 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.2.3.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Trying to convert a PKCS12 file to an Oracle Wallet.
- The .p12 file was created with openssl
- The .p12 was renamed to ewallet.p12
- When opening the wallet in Wallet Manager the following error occurs:
"The password is incorrect. Try again?"
- The password is correct as the .p12 file can be imported into Internet Explorer correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms