Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Portal - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 03-Mar-2015
- You are installing a portal patch using OPATCH on a Unix environment and the patch doesn't seem to be applied.
- Opatch completes successfully and no errors are reported in the opatch log file.
- Opatch log shows it completed successfully:
- The following command shows the patch as being installed:
- However running the following query from sqlplus as portal schema doesn't show the patch has being installed in the portal repository:
column comments format a100
set linesize 200
select version from wwc_version$;
select * from WWUTL_PATCHLOG$;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms