How To Install and Configure Active Active OracleAS Cluster(Identity Management) Node2 (IM2) in a High Availability Setup
(Doc ID 359726.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware High Availability - Version: 10.1.2.0.0 to 10.1.4.0.1 - Release: AS10gR2 to AS10gR2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-May-2010***
The purpose of this document is to set up the second or subsequent Identity Management instance in an active-active OracleAS Cluster (Identity Management) setup.
Please see the Master Note for this configuration steps:
3. All of the prerequisite operating system (OS) packages and patches have been installed.
4. All of the installation requirements have been met.
5. You have configured the load balancer correctly and successfully. In the example the load balancer was configured using the following values:
HTTP Port: 8000
LDAP NON SSL Port: 3000
LDAP SSL Port: 3100
Load Balancer HostName: oaly-linux.us.oracle.com
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Installation requirements and things you should know
2. Run Installer
3. Specify Inventory Directory and Credentials
4. Run orainstRoot.sh as Root
5. Specify File Locations
6. Select a Product
7. Select Installation Type
8. Confirm Pre-Installation Requirements
9. Select Configuration Options
10. Spocify Port Configuration Options
11. Spocify Repository
13. Synch the Clock between Node 1 and Nod2
14. Specify Existing OracleAS Cluster Name
15. Specify ODS Password
16. Specify LDAP Virtual Host and Ports
17. Specify OID Login
18. Specify HTTP Load Balancer Host and Listen Ports
19. Specify Instance Name and ias_admin Password
22. Configuration Assistants
23. End of Installation
24. Launch EM Console and Verify the Cluster Nodes
25. Test the Load Balancer By Stopping one Node at a time
26. Test LdapBind
27. Review the Cluster Diagram From EM Console
28. Review the Installation log file if there was any failure during the installation