How To Install the Metadata Repository AS10G Infrastructure Split
(Doc ID 368691.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle9iAS Single Sign-On - Version: 184.108.40.206.0 to 10.1.2.0.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to walk you through Step-by-Step Instruction of the Metadata Repository for AS10G Infrastructure.
This installation was done using AS10G 220.127.116.11.0. However, the same concept and steps are applicable on AS10G10.1.2.0.2.
This installation is part of the following Master Note:
1. Installation will take place on windows2k.
2. Installation of the Metadata Repository of the Infrastructure 18.104.22.168
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Run Installer
2. Select a Product to Install
3. Select Installation Type
4. Preview of Steps for Infrastructure Installation
5. Select Configuration Options
6. Register OracleAS Metadata Rep
7. Database Identification
8. Set SYS and SYSTEM password
9. Database File Location
10. Database Character Set
12. Configuration Assistants
13. End of Installation
14. Check what components
15. Move to the Next Installation
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|