How To Install AS10G Infrastructure Component SSO/OIDDAS in Split Env
(Doc ID 368806.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle9iAS Single Sign-On - Version: 126.96.36.199.0 to 10.1.2.0.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to walk you through Step-by-Step Instruction on how to install AS10G Infrastructure Identity Management Component Single Sign-on (SSO) and OIDDAS.
This installation was done using AS10G 188.8.131.52.0. However, the same concept and steps are applicable on AS10G10.1.2.0.2.
This installation is part of the following Master Note:
1. Installation will take place on windows2k.
2. Installation of the Metadata Repository of the Infrastructure 184.108.40.206
3. Installation of the following components was done successfully first and working fine:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Run Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
2. Specify File Locations
3. Select a Product to Install
4. Select Installation Type
5. Preview of Steps for Infrastructure Installation
6. Select Configuration Options
7. Register with OID
8. Specify Login for OID
9. Specify Instance Name and ias_admin password
11. Configuration Assistants
12. End of Installation
13. Verify SSO
14. Test OIDDAS
15. Check orasso password from sqlplus
16. Chech opmnctl command
17. Move to the Next Installation
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|