How to Install Patch AS10G 188.8.131.52 on Identity Management Component OID in a Splitted AS10G 184.108.40.206 Infrastructure.
(Doc ID 368831.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle9iAS Single Sign-On - Version: 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to walk you through the steps of installing the Patch 22.214.171.124, Patch 4365154 on top of OID in a splitted AS10G 126.96.36.199 infrastructure.
The Patch 4365154 will be installed on a splitted Infrastructure in windows operating system.
1. Infr is installed in a splitted env successfully and is working fine.
For instance, in our env we have got the metadata repository installed from AS10G 188.8.131.52. OID, SSO and OCA are installed separately.
2. The following components were installed successfully:
Note 368688.1: Master Note: How to Split AS10G Infrastructure Components Including the Metadata Repository and Identity Management
3. The Patch is downloaded from metalink.
4. You have gone already through the pre-installation requirement.
5. This is part of the following Master Note:
6. The Patch is downloaded from metalink.
7. You have gone already through the pre-installation requirement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!