How to Install Patch AS10G 22.214.171.124 on Identity Management Component OCA on a Splitted AS10G 126.96.36.199 Infrastructure
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle9iAS Single Sign-On - Version: 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to walk you through the steps of installing the Patch 220.127.116.11, Patch 4365154 on top of Single Sign-on (SSO) in a splitted AS10G 18.104.22.168 infrastructure.
The Patch 4365154 will be installed on a splitted Infrastructure in windows operating system.
1. Infr is installed in a splitted env successfully and is working fine.
For instance, in our env we have got the metadata repository installed from AS10G 22.214.171.124. OID, SSO and OCA are installed separately.
2. The following components were installed successfully:
3. The patch was applied successfully on top of OID :
4. The Patch is downloaded from metalink.
5. You have gone already through the pre-installation requirement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms