Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle9iAS Single Sign-On - Version: 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to walk you through the steps of installing the Patch 18.104.22.168, Patch 4365154 on top of Single Sign-on (SSO) in a splitted AS10G 22.214.171.124 infrastructure.
The Patch 4365154 will be installed on a splitted Infrastructure in windows operating system.
1. Infr is installed in a splitted env successfully and is working fine.
For instance, in our env we have got the metadata repository installed from AS10G 126.96.36.199. OID, SSO and OCA are installed separately.
2. The following components were installed successfully:
<<Note 368688.1>>: Master Note: How to Split AS10G Infrastructure Components Including the Metadata Repository and Identity Management
1. <<Note 368691.1>>: How To Install the MetaData Repository AS10G Infrastructure Split
2. <<Note 368695.1>>: How To Install AS10G Infrastructure Component OID in Split Env
3. <<Note 368806.1>>: How To Install AS10G Infrastructure Component SSO/OIDDAS in Split Env .
4. <<Note 368821.1>>: How To Install AS10G Infrastructure Component OCA in Split Env.
3. The patch was applied successfully on top of OID :
<<Note 368839.1 >>: Master Note: How to Install Patch 188.8.131.52 - Patch 4365154 on Identity Management Components in a Splitted Infrastructure Env.
1. <<Note 368831.1>>: How to Install Patch AS10G 184.108.40.206 on Identity Management Component OID in a Splitted AS10G 220.127.116.11 Infrastructure.
2. <<Note 368841.1>>: How to Install Patch AS10G 18.104.22.168 on Identity Management Component Single Sign-on (SSO) in Splitted Infrastructure Env.
4. The Patch is downloaded from metalink.
5. You have gone already through the pre-installation requirement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms