AS10G 126.96.36.199 Patch Installation of Patch2 #4365154 for MidTier AS10G 9.0.4.x
(Doc ID 368858.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle9iAS Single Sign-On - Version: 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to walk you thru the installation steps of the Patch2 # 4365154 on top of either Infr 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 for Windows OS.
1. All AS10G Infrastructure 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 are installed on one Oracle Home and working fine.
2. MidTier 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 is also installed and working fine. MTier Database is part of the Infr MR.
3. The Infr is installed with its MR repository 220.127.116.11.
NOTE: For the Installation of the Patch 2 on splitted AS10G infrastructure components, Please see the following Note instead:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Download the Patch 4365154 from http://metalink.oracle.com for your OS
2. Review the Patch Installation Guide
3. Run OUI
4. Specify File Locations
5. Select a Product to Install
6. Specify ias_admin password
7. Specify OID orcladmin username and password
8. Warning To Shutdown the Mtier
10. Configuration Assistants
11. End of Installation
12. Post Installation Consideration
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|