Unable To Create Message Type From Imported Xsd In Bpel Jdev
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.2.0.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Import valid xsd using project schemas/import schema in the structure pane
- Right click one of the Message Types in the tab in the 'Message Types' tab
in the structure pane, to create new message.
- Enter name for message and click 'Add' on Create Message Type window
- Create Message Part window appears – enter name and select 'Type', then click
- Select root element in xsd and click ok.
- Click OK on Create Message Part window and on Create Message Type window,
An 'Error' alert appears in JDev BPEL without any error text at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms