Bindingfaults Not Being Caught By The Catch
(Doc ID 392389.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.12.0.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 10.1.2.0.2 BPEL Developer version:
When attempting to setting up a fault handling logic to capture bindingfaults, remoteFaults and all others., Bindingfaults not being caught by the catch. But the errors appear in domain.log file.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Followed the instructions to create fault handling
2. Imported RuntimeException WSDL into the process wsdl.
3. Created a variable 'v_runtimeException' using the bplex:RuntimeFaultMessage.
4. created a scope around the Process (receive-assign-invoke) to get
bindingFault, remoteFault and catchAll.
5. Assigned some dummy data within each 'catch'
6. Changed bpel.xml to add 'retryMaxCount' & 'retryInterval'
7. Created datasources, modified oc4j-ra.xml files to use data sources
8. Deployed successfully to standalone BPEl server
9. renamed the table / view to FORCE exception.
10. I could see the error as shown above in the domain.log, but it is not
coming to the bindingFault.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document