How To Configure Self Registration Workflow COREid Identity 7.0.4
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version 7.0.4 to 22.214.171.124
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-May-2010***
The purpose of this document is to walk you through the configuration of the COREID Identity product self registration workflow, that is configured with Sun One 5.2 as the LDAP Server, and iPlanet 6.0 as the Web Server.
This note is part of the Master Note: <Note 398544.1>: How To Configure/Setup COREid 7.0.4 Using SuneOne 5.2 as the Directory Server and iPlanet 6.0 as the Web Server.
This note is for guidance only due to the fact that object classes, attributes, users, and groups would be different from one environment to another.
1. iPlanet is installed and configured correctly.
2. Sun One is installed and configured correctly.
3. <Note 398548.1>: How to Install and Configure COREid Identity Server on Windows2000 Using SunOne5.2 as LDAP Server and iPlanet 6.0 as the WebServer COREid 7.0.4.
4. <Note 398560.1>: How To Configure The Schema for COREid 7.0.4
5. <Note 398567.1>: How To Configure CoreID Identity Interface 7.0.4
6. <Note 398833.1>: How To Configure Access Control COREid Identity 7.0.4
7. <Note 398851.1>: How To Configure Workflow COREid Identity 7.0.4
1. Self Registration HTML Page Sample
2. Configuration Steps
3. Copy the URL from the Link
4. Test Your Self Registrastion Workflow
5. Approve the Ticket
6. Search for the self test user
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms