Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version: 7.0.4 to 220.127.116.11
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to walk you through the configuration of a password policy for CoreID that is configured with Sun One 5.2 as the LDAP Server, and iPlanet 6.0 as the Web Server.
This note is part of the Master Note:<< Note 398544.1>>: How To Configure/Setup COREid 7.0.4 Using SuneOne 5.2 as the Directory Server and iPlanet 6.0 as the Web Server.
This note is for guidance only due to the fact that object classes, attributes, users, and groups would be different from one environment to another.
1. iPlanet is installed and configured correctly.
2. Sun One is installed and configured correctly.
3. <<Note 398548.1>>: How to Install and Configure COREid Identity Server on Windows2000 Using SunOne5.2 as LDAP Server and iPlanet 6.0 as the WebServer COREid 7.0.4.
4. <<Note 398560.1>>: How To Configure The Schema for COREid 7.0.4
5. <<Note 398567.1>>: How To Configure CoreID Identity Interface 7.0.4
6. <<Note 398833.1>>: How To Configure Access Control COREid Identity 7.0.4
7. <<Note 398851.1>>: How To Configure Workflow COREid Identity 7.0.4
8. <<Note 399053.1>>: How To Configure Self Registration Workflow COREid Identity 7.0.4
9. <<Note 399064.1>>: How To Configure Admininstrator COREid Identity 7.0.4
1. Create Password Policy
2. Test Password Policy
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms