Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version: 7.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-May-2010***
The purpose of this document is to walk you thru the steps on how to configure COREid Access Policy Domain 7.0.4 using COREid Identity that is configured with iPlanet 6.0 as the WebServer and SunONE 5.2 as the directory server.
Installing and setting up COREid Access requires:
1. Installing Access Manager
2. Completing Browser-Based Setup of the Access Manager
3. Installing Access Server
4. Installing WebGate
This note is part of the Master << Note 398544.1:>> How To Configure/Setup COREid 7.0.4 Using SuneOne 5.2 as the Directory Server and iPlanet 6.0 as the Web Server.
--This note is for guidance only due to the fact that each env setup and requirement is different.
--When loading this note, it might take few minutes as it has several snapshots for illustration.
1. iPlanet and SunOne are confiured and working fine.
2. COREid Identity is configured with iPlanet and SunONE successfully. Please see Section one of the Master
<< Note 398544.1:>> How To Configure/Setup COREid 7.0.4 Using SuneOne 5.2 as the Directory Server and iPlanet 6.0 as the Web Server .
3. <<Note 401935.1:>> How to Install and Configure CoreID Access 7.0.4
4. <<Note 401951.1:>> How to Configure CoreID Access Settings 7.0.4
5. <<Note 401968.1:>> How to Manage CoreID Access 7.0.4
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms