Human Task Generation - Duplicate Parameters Generated By JDeveloper
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2007
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.1.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
When you create a human workflow using 10.1.3.1.0 JDeveloper as described under "Steps To Reproduce" below, you will notice duplicate parameters (i.e., duplicate copy statements were created automatically.) being created for no reason.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new BPEL project.
2. Import a sample yet valid payload schema.
3. Change the input variable type to the imported schema element.
4. Drag and drop a workflow component.
5. Create a task definition using the Create Task Definition button.
6. In the Create Task Definition screen fill in the title, outcome and create task parameters.
7. Save all pages and close the task definition page.
8. Double click on the workflow component in the Human Task screen and associate the task parameters to input variable <Input Payload>.
9. Either select Apply or OK.
10. Close the Human Task dialog.
11. Re-open the Human Task dialog by double clicking the human work flow
component and you will see the duplicate parameters created. I.e, you will notice twice the number of
parameters be created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms