Where Are Stored The Connection Strings To ODI Components Such As Studio, Designer, Topology, Standalone Agent, etc
(Doc ID 424265.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Oracle Data Integrator - Version 3.2.03.01 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where are stored the connection strings to the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI):
- Master Repository
- Work Repository
- Data Servers, and
- Data Sources of J2EE components
How can be set up connections to ODI components such as:
- ODI 12c and 11g Studio
- ODI 12c Standalone and Collocated Agent
- ODI 11g Standalone Agent
- Data Sources of ODI 12c and 11g J2EE components (J2EE Agent and Console)
- ODI 10g (and legacy Sunopsis) Designer, Topology... modules
- ODI 10g (and legacy Sunopsis) Agents
How can be modified the Master and Work Repository settings such as the server name, IP address, and/or User Name?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.