CoreID 7.0 Logins Fail to Validate Credentials to OVD 10.1.4.0.1
(Doc ID 427277.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 10.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After saving and restarting CoreID and Access services, authentications fail due to invalid credentials. Alternately, the first OAM authentication attempt is successful, but subsequent authentication attempts fail with the "invalid credentials" error
- CoreID 7.0 is configured to use OVD 10.1.4. (updated from 3.0.3)
- There are no error messages in System Configurations > Configure Directory Options
- Binds with the OVD Admin account are successful
- The vde.log.exception shows:
OVD was recently upgraded from 3.0.x to 1014
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document