ESB Invokes Old Version Of BPEL Process
(Doc ID 430206.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2008
Applies to:Oracle ESB - Version: 10.1.3.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Create a simple ESB process that invokes a BPEL process via the SOAP adapter, and verify that it is
working fine. Now deploy a new version of the same BPEL process, find that ESB invokes the previous version of BPEL process instead of the current one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create simple BPEL process (ie. Hello World) and deploy it (say version 1.0)
2. Create simple ESB process that invokes the Hello World BPEL process.
3. Run the ESB process to verify all is working fine.
4. Update the BPEL process and re-deploy it to a later version (say version 1.1)
5. Re-run the ESB process, and this time it still invokes the version 1.0 BPEL process and not the
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!