Unable To Compile BPEL Process If Including Task History From Another Workflow.
(Doc ID 436878.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
the following errors :
[Error ORABPEL-10014]: unresolved variable
[Error ORABPEL-10083]: data spec error 2
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open Oracle JDeveloper version is 10.1.3.1
- Create a BPEL process
- Create a Human Task HumanTask1 with three outcomes APPROVE, REJECT, and REVIEW
- Associatiate HumanTask1 Task with the BPEL Process
- Create a Human Task HumanTask2
- Associatiate HumanTask2 Task with the BPEL Process after the APPROVE case of the HumanTask1
- Include the Task History of HumanTask1 in the HumanTask2
- Compile the BPEL process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!