Unable To Compile BPEL Process If Including Task History From Another Workflow.
(Doc ID 436878.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager 10g - Version 10.1.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to include the Task History of other Human Tasks the BPEL process compiles with
the following errors :
ERROR Error(264): [Error ORABPEL-10014]: unresolved variable Error(264): [Error ORABPEL-10083]: data spec error 2
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open Oracle JDeveloper version is 10.1.3.1
- Create a BPEL process
- Create a Human Task HumanTask1 with three outcomes APPROVE, REJECT, and REVIEW
- Associatiate HumanTask1 Task with the BPEL Process
- Create a Human Task HumanTask2
- Associatiate HumanTask2 Task with the BPEL Process after the APPROVE case of the HumanTask1
- Include the Task History of HumanTask1 in the HumanTask2
- Compile the BPEL process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document