File Adapter Does Not Capture and Send Information Like Line And Column Number Where Error Occurs to RejectionMessageHandler
(Doc ID 437028.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2007
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
File adapter does not capture and send the line and column number where error occurs through
RejectionMessageHandler (configured by "rejectedMessageHandlers" property in the bpel.xml file).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Unzip all tescases
2) Deploy "errorHandlingProcess" process on a BPEL domain.
3) Edit "sendToErrorHandlingProcess" process, open the File Adapter wizard and change the inbound
directory property to adapt to your local environment.
4) Deploy "sendToErrorHandlingProcess" process on a BPEL domain.
5) Copy the "errorHandling.txt" file to the inbound directory and wait 5 seconds.
6) The file will be consumed by the sendToErrorHandlingProcess File Adapter which in turn will
throw an error and a rejection message will be sent to errorHandlingProcess.
7) open BPEL Console and check errorHandlingProcess instance. You are going to realize that the
line and column number which causes the error does NOT appear on the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document