Unable To Search Collaboration Documents Using Verity 5.5
(Doc ID 448244.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 7.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Product: Collaboration Manager
Stellent Content Server 7.1.1
Collaboration Manager version=7.0-7.2.4 2005_11_22 Rev 81
Folders version= 178 or greater
The following worked with Verity 4.5.1, but failed after upgrading Verity to 5.5:
1. Create role named as "A_Role", and then give READ permission for "Projects" group of this role.
2. Create "B_Role", and then give ADMIN permission for "Projects" group of this role.
3. Create a new user named "A_User". Specify user type as "Internal" and add "A_Role" role.
4. Create another user named "B_User" add "B_Role" role.
5. Open new browser and login as "B_User" Create a new project P_Test and add "A_User". Give "A_User" READ access.
6. Search for "P_Test" project, cick on this project to open it then select "New content" on Action menu. Type "C_Content" then select any file as primary file and check it in. (Document type doesn't matter)
7. Login as "A_User", find the project, open the project and then select Search this Project from the Actions menu. The search returns no results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document