Disaster Recovery Switchover/Failover Breaks Forms Because Of An Invalid Oc4j.properties
(Doc ID 452541.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware High Availability - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.2.2.0 [Release AS10gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Fusion Middleware HA - FMW HA - Version: 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.2.2.0
Oracle Application Server 10g Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.2.2
- 10.1.2.2 Application Server
- Synchronous Disaster Recovery environment
- Both Primary and Standby have 1 x Colocated Infra, and 2 x BiForms Midtiers
- Issuing the command on the Standby site:
- No errors are returned and all appears well
- On accessing Forms however, Forms fails with an HTTP-500
- On analysis the problem is that the the $OH/j2ee/OC4J_BI_Forms/config/oc4j.properties is incorrect
- An "ASGCTL> switchover" gives the same problem also
- Tests show that after a synchronize command "sync topology", the oc4j.properties on standby is correct
- The problem only occurs if the failover is performed
- There are no errors in the $OH/dsa/log/duf_server or duf_client logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document