Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 10.1.3.2
Portal - Version: 10.1.4.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
The date Pick Calendar associated to a date column in a JSF Application deployed to WebCenter is not shown in Portal when using the JSF Portlet Bridge.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an ADF application based on SCOTT.EMP and deploy to WebCenter.
The hiredate field should be associated to a date-pick calendar.
- Run the application standalone and confirm the form works fine and it shows the calendar.
- Expose the application as portlet using the JSF Portlet Bridge.
- Register the producer in Portal.
- Add the portlet in a portal page.
You will see the form doesn't show the date-pick calendar.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms