The Date Pick Calendar from a JSF Application Is Not Shown in Portal when using the JSP Portlet Bridge
(Doc ID 459345.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Portal - Version 10.1.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The date Pick Calendar associated to a date column in a JSF Application deployed to WebCenter is not shown in Portal when using the JSF Portlet Bridge.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an ADF application based on SCOTT.EMP and deploy to WebCenter.
The hiredate field should be associated to a date-pick calendar.
- Run the application standalone and confirm the form works fine and it shows the calendar.
- Expose the application as portlet using the JSF Portlet Bridge.
- Register the producer in Portal.
- Add the portlet in a portal page.
You will see the form doesn't show the date-pick calendar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document