IMHA: Oracle Application Server Cluster (Identity Management) CA Fails with SEVERE: Error attempting to join cluster
(Doc ID 461029.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware High Availability - Version 10.1.2.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Installation of OracleAS Cluster (Identity Management)10.1.2.0.2 (also known as IMHA) on two or more servers.
- The first installation completed successfully.
- An error occurs while installing the second installation of IMHA on a second node.
- O/S time difference between the servers is around 2 seconds (time synchronisation is a documented requirement for IMHA).
- The second installation fails in the configuration stage while executing the Oracle Application Server
Cluster (Identity Management) Configuration Assistant.
The error displayed to the OUI gui is:
Output generated from configuration assistant "Oracle Application Server Cluster (Identity Management) Configuration Assistant.":
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document