Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Portal - Version 9.0.4 to 10.1.4.2 [Release 10g to 10gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 02-Jul-2013
1. There is a portal registered on a server called abc.com (which is only accessible via the Intranet).
2. This server has many virtual hosts also, so Portal can be accessed via the following URLs (which are public):
[port 80 is the WebCache port]
3. Trying to access Portal via the Intranet URL (http://abc.com/pls/portal), gives the following error:
The requested URL /pls/portal was not found on this server.
Oracle-Application-Server-10g/18.104.22.168.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at sso.com Port 443
4. SSO is SSL-enabled on sso.com (and resides on the same box as abc.com but on another IP address) and is working.
5. When accessing a virtual host, it correctly re-directs (after logon), to the Portal Builder homepage, i.e.
6. Every time the http://abc.com/pls/portal page is requested, the Infrastructure error_log file has the following message:
[error] [client xxx.xx.x.xxx] [ecid:
xxxxxxxxx:xxx.xx.xx.xxx:xxxxx:x:xxx,0] File does not exist:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms