Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version: 10.1.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-May-2010***
Below are the steps to reproduce this error :
- User enters their username then clicks the "forgot password" link
- User is taken to a page to answer challenge response,
- User enters correct responses to all challenges.
- User is redirected correctly to change password.
- User enters a new password and its confirmation and hits save.
- User is redirected correctly to a confirmation page, which has a back button.
- User clicks the 'Back' button, and gets a page with "Invalid Credential" error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms