Getting "Invalid Credential" Error After Changing User Password
(Doc ID 466077.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:COREid Access - Version 10.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-May-2010***
When a user changes their password through challenge/responses, the user is redirected to a wrong page after clicking back on the confirmation page. The user gets an "Invalid Credential" error message after clicking on "Back" button.
Below are the steps to reproduce this error :
- User enters their username then clicks the "forgot password" link
- User is taken to a page to answer challenge response,
- User enters correct responses to all challenges.
- User is redirected correctly to change password.
- User enters a new password and its confirmation and hits save.
- User is redirected correctly to a confirmation page, which has a back button.
- User clicks the 'Back' button, and gets a page with "Invalid Credential" error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document