Java Security Configuration Assistant Hangs During Identiy Management Cluster Install
(Doc ID 467803.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware High Availability - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.2.3.0 [Release AS10gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Fusion Middleware HA - FMW HA - Version: 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.2.3.0
- Installing 10.1.2.0.2 Identity Management in a Highly Available Cluster
- Installing the first node in the cluster
- The Java Security Configuration Assistant hangs indefinitely
- The installActions.log shows it hangs at::
Start output from spawned process:
Oracle JAAS [Fri Oct 26 10:29:44 IST 2007]: invoking
- Running "opmnctl startproc ias-component=dcm-daemon" also hangs
- No logs are created in $OH/dcm/logs/ and there are no errors shown in the $OH/opmn/logs/dcm-daemon.log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document