OVD 10g Join Adapter Fails When A Non-Critical LDAP Adapter Fails
(Doc ID 468720.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 10.1.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Join View adapter, if a non-critcial adapter fails then the join adapter doesn't return any result to the client.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a new join adapter with OID as the primary and SUN as the joined adapter
Joined Adapter : Sun
Condition : uid=uid
- For the SUN Adapter, set the criticality (in the Routing tab) to False
- Create a new user in OID which has the same uid as another user in SUN. For example:
DN in the SUN Adapter : uid=Username,ou=People,ou=sun,dc=company,dc=com
DN in the OID Adapter : cn=Username,cn=users,ou=oid,dc=company,dc=com
DN in the Join Adapter: cn=Username,cn=users,ou=join,dc=company,dc=com
- With both SUN and OID servers up and running, login to the OAM Identity page. For example:
- When the SUN Directory server is down, login to OAM fails with:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document