Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Reports Developer - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.2.2 [Release Oracle10g to 10gr2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Checked for Relevance 15-Mar-2010"
A production system setup is as follows:
1) OTM Oracle database version 10.2.0.3 (single instance) on AIX 5L 64bit are installed.
2) Two servers acting as web server (tomcat/apache) and application server (OAS OC4J) Ã¢ÂÂ Linux RedHat 4.0 update 4 are installed.
3) On the same two servers, Oracle Application Server Mid-Tiers have been installed -- specifically, forms and report services installations.
4) Reports servers being used on each node are the in-process servers.
5) In the properties file for the OTM application, the specifications to call report server are the following:
reports_server_fqdn=http://<machine name>:7777/reports/rwservlet (balancer hostname)
report_server_url=http://<machine name>:81 (balancer hostname)
Objective: Run OracleAS Reports Services in an Active-Active Configuration. What can be supplied in the parameter p_reports_server that differs from one node to another?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms