Oracle Data Profiling (ODP) / Oracle Data Quality (ODQ) User Interface Corruption when Adding Business Rule or Creating Filter
(Doc ID 548868.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 10.1.3.4.0 to 10.1.3.6.10
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows
In Oracle Data Profiling/Quality (ODP/ODQ) 10.1.3.4, the Graphical User Interface appears corrupted in certain windows.
- When trying to add a business rule,
- When trying to create a filter on the entity of a join,
- When trying to create a input/output condition in the transformer step
Possible error message:
- Attempt to profile an entity.
- Expand the Metadata > Business Rules branch
- Right-Click and select Add Business Rules.
Note: This problem can also manifest as many other GUI problems and also prevent the user from saving schema changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document