Oracle Data Profiling (ODP) / Oracle Data Quality (ODQ) User Interface Corruption when Adding Business Rule or Creating Filter
(Doc ID 548868.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 10.1.3.4.0 to 10.1.3.6.10
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows
In Oracle Data Profiling/Quality (ODP/ODQ) 10.1.3.4, the Graphical User Interface appears corrupted in certain windows.
- When trying to add a business rule,
- When trying to create a filter on the entity of a join,
- When trying to create a input/output condition in the transformer step
Possible error message:
- Attempt to profile an entity.
- Expand the Metadata > Business Rules branch
- Right-Click and select Add Business Rules.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document