"ORA-02291: integrity constraint (<ODI_WORKREP>.FK_TABLE) violated - parent key not found" Error when Importing a Datastore in ODI 10g
(Doc ID 549206.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 10.1.3.4.0 to 10.1.3.6.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-09-2012***
The following error message occurs when importing a Datastore in synonymy INSERT_UPDATE mode in the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Designer:
In detail, the user has:
- ... exported from the source Work Repository:
- The Model Folder, with "Child components export" box unchecked.
- The Model under this Model Folder, with "Child components export" box unchecked.
- A Datastore under this Model, with "Child components export" box checked.
- ... imported into the target Work Repository, using the synonymy INSERT_UPDATE mode:
- The Model Folder (successful import operation).
- The Model (successful import operation).
- The Datastore (import operation failed).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document