Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle ESB - Version: 10.1.3.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Register an ESB project, set it up so that it will fault.
2. Configure the ns_emails.xml file for ESB to send emails - following the ESB Developers Guide, document is referenced below.
3. Set Email ID in the ESB Control to the actual email address where the mail message should be
sent in the corresponding ESB System.
4. Run the ESB service so that it faults.
5. No email is sent to the email address defined in the ESB Control Email ID.
The issue has the following business impact:
Administrators are not informed of faulted ESB processes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms