OAM Query Returns No / Null Search Results From OVD 10g 10.1.4.2 / One Of The LDAP Adapters Is For Novell EDirectory
(Doc ID 553130.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:COREid Identity - Version 10.1.4 and later
Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 10.1.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OAM (Oracle Access Manager) is integrated with OVD (Oracle Virtual Directory) 10.1.4.2.0.
- Created adapters for Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Active Directory (AD) and Novell eDirectory (ED), then created a local store adapter to wrap the three.
- Already auto-extended the Novell ED schema during OVD/OAM installation procedures.
- When trying to install the OAM Webpass plug-in, it cannot find any users.
- In OAM, when using selector to search for users, it comes back with no results.
- The OVD logs shows it is returning NULL search results for the search filter issued from OAM:
Applying OVD <Patch 6685243> fails to resolve the problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document