SSO Logins Fail When OID 10g is Up on One HA Node and SSO is Up on Another
(Doc ID 556427.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.2.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- This issue occurs with the following 10.1.2.0.2 High Availability Architecture:
- 2 Infrastructure nodes on separate machines, each having SSO and OID installed
- Load Balancer balancing HTTP and LDAP between the two nodes, using a virtual name for HTTP and one for LDAP
- Metadata Repository in RAC DB on a different machine
- When both nodes are up or one node is up, login to SSO/OIDDAS works correctly.
- When starting only OID on one node and SSO on the other node, login fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document