Unable to Delete a Transport Set After Canceling the Import Script. Status Remains "Migration in Progress"
(Doc ID 556579.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Portal - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.4.2 [Release 10gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 25-Mar-2015
- Run the import script to load a Transport Set.
- Before the import script completes, cancel the import script either because the import script hangs or it is taking too much time.
- If connected to Portal and go to "Browse Transport Sets" you can see the Transport Set with status "Migration in Progress".
- When try to delete the transport set, do not get any errors, however the transport set is not deleted.
- Another possible symptom, if retry the import without deleting the transport set, then the following error from the import script, could appears:
"Error: Transport Set is in use on the target"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document