Testing a Deployed ESB WSDL, Operation Message Parts using Schema Element xsd:choice not Available
(Doc ID 557665.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Service Bus - Version 10.1.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ESB 10.1.3.3, when testing a web service whose WSDL has the Schema Element xsd:choice, the elements of this schema are not displayed on the test page.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
(1) Create an empty ESB project
(2) Use a WSDL that uses a schema element of xsd:choice and create a soap service in the ESB project. For example the WSDL would contain elements that use xsd:choice:
(3) Compile and then register the project to the ESB Integration Server.
(4) Login to the Application Server Control and test the Web Service from the 'Web Services' link
(5) The elements within the choice tag will not be shown; for the above example these would be 'CC', 'ACH' and 'PD'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document