Repeated "SSL handshake failed NZE-28862" Errors in Web Cache or HTTP Server 10g-11g Logs
(Doc ID 558640.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release AS10gR2 to Oracle11g]
Web Cache - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release AS10gR2 to Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Web Cache is configured via SSL
- End users can connect via SSL and experience no problems
- However, the following error messages are appearing the $ORACLE_HOME/webcache/logs/event_log (10g) or $ORACLE_INSTANCE/diagnostics/logs/WebCache/webcache/event_log (11g):
- The errors in the log are uniform, for example in this case every 30 seconds.
- In both cases the "client" IP address referenced in the error either belongs to the machine hosting the Oracle Application Server, or belongs to a network device e.g: a Load Balancer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document