EmailParamsAssign and InvokeNotificationService Activity Inside Email Scope Not Visible In Design View
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.3.0.4157
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 10.1.3.3 in Production:
Find EmailParamsAssign and InvokeNotificationService activity inside Email Scope are not visible
in Design view, after switching to source view and changing back to desigh view again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a bpel
2. Include a new email activity
3. Fill the necessary details and expand the email scope.
4. Two activities are seen in the sequence of the email scope.
5. Now go to the source view.
6. Navigate back to the diagrammatic view
7. The sequence inside the email scope is no longer visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms