Receiving Oracle Exception ORA-01653 While Loading Data in OARM Offline Mode
(Doc ID 561491.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Adaptive Access Manager - Version 10.1.4.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle error ORA-01653 is encountered while loading data in OARM offline mode.
2. Set Type > Date Range
3. Set Name > Create New Session Set
4. By entering the required values, create a session set for a particular date range.
5. Go to Manage Data > Run/Load > Load Data, fill the required information and then start loading of the data.
1. Go to Manage Data > Run/Load > Run Data
2. By entering all the field information, start Run Data for the Date range for which the new session was created.
* This also take long time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document