How To Define The Scheduling Information To Make An ODI Scenario Run Daily, Repeated Periodically During A Time Frame
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 10.1.3.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Scenario has been scheduled to run on a Scheduler Agent every day from 8 AM to 12 AM, as follows:
- On the "Definition" tab:
- Status has been set to "Active for the period", every day between 8:00:00 AM and 12:00:00 AM.
- Execution has been set to "Daily", starting with 8:00:00 AM.
- On the "Execution Cycle" tab:
- Repetition has been set to "Many times"
- Interval between Repetitions has been set to 5 Second(s).
However, the Scenario keeps running after the period has elapsed.
Why are the "Active for the period" settings ignored?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms