How To Define The Scheduling Information To Make An ODI Scenario Run Daily, Repeated Periodically During A Time Frame
(Doc ID 563341.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 10.1.3.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Scenario has been scheduled to run on a Scheduler Agent every day from 8 AM to 12 AM, as follows:
- On the "Definition" tab:
- Status has been set to "Active for the period", every day between 8:00:00 AM and 12:00:00 AM.
- Execution has been set to "Daily", starting with 8:00:00 AM.
- On the "Execution Cycle" tab:
- Repetition has been set to "Many times"
- Interval between Repetitions has been set to 5 Second(s).
However, the Scenario keeps running after the period has elapsed.
Why are the "Active for the period" settings ignored?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document