Configuring SAP JCO Adapter Fails With java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError In OC4J 10.1.3.3.0
(Doc ID 565452.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Containers for J2EE - Version 10.1.3.3.0 and later
HP-UX PA-RISC (64-bit)
- Application works in Oracle AS version 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle AS was upgraded from version 22.214.171.124.0 to 10.1.3.3.0
- Application uses SAP JCO Adapter version 2.18 that was configured using xxxxx.jar in the CLASSSPATH and shared libraries librfccm.sl and libxxxxxrfc.sl in SHLIB_PATH
- Same steps were followed as per Adapter Installation Guide
- Running the application in 10.1.3.3 fails with the following exception stack
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document