Aip-50083 Error After Deploying Configuration For Custom Document
(Doc ID 733978.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle B2B 10g (Business to Business) - Version 10.1.2.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 10.1.2.0.2 in Production:
If a configuration for a custom document is created for the first time, recreated, or reactivated, and B2B is not restarted before attempting to receive a document, the following error occurs.
AIP-50083: Document protocol identification error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy ECS files for custom documents to directory
2. Update <ORACLE_HOME>/ip/oem/edifecs/XEngine/config/registryValidator.xml by adding the following line under the <Category Name="ParserSchema"> tag for each of the custom documents:
3. Restart B2B to apply the change.
4. Create an agreement for one of the custom documents and deploy a configuration.
5. Restart B2B.
6. Create an agreement for the other custom document and deploy a configuration.
7. Send test documents to verify the configurations.
8. Observe that only the configuration that was created before restarting B2B successfully
processes documents. The configuration created after restarting B2B is not picking up documents
and the AIP-50083 error is found in the b2b log file. After B2B is restarted the second
configuration now processes documents successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document