Diagnostic Script for OWB 10g and OWB 11g on RAC
(Doc ID 737058.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 10.2.0.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 10.2 to 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The script can be used to verify the installation of OWB on a RAC.
- Verifies if all RAC nodes are active or not
- If not all nodes are active, a warning is displayed that the installation cannot be tested completely. But the script will continue and test the remaining active nodes.
- Shows service names assigned to the instances
- Verifies if the service names in wb_rt_service_nodes are unique
- Verifies if the number of rows in wb_rt_service_nodes is equal to the number of clusternodes
- Verifies if the number of rows in owbrt_sys/owbsys.owbrtps is equal to the number of clusternodes
- Verifies per node if the runtime service is able to startup and spawns an error on failure
- At the end can be chosen to enable the runtime on all nodes or not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document