Objects (like Tables and Views) Do Not Display in the Navigator
(Doc ID 738302.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SQL Developer - Version: 1.5 to 1.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
Using SQL Developer 1.5.1, you cannot see any objects, like tables or views, in the Navigator for one specific Schema. However, other versions of SQL Developer can view them.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Select file new connection
- Enter Connection name Scott
- Enter username SCOTT and add 1 trailing blank space.
- Enter password and the complete the hostname, port and sid information to your instance containing the SCOTT schema.
- Expand the connection Scott in the navigator.
- Try expand tables nodes, but it will show no tables.
- Try procedures or packages node, but shows no procedures or packages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document