Objects (like Tables and Views) Do Not Display in the Navigator
(Doc ID 738302.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SQL Developer - Version 1.5 to 1.5 [Release 1.5.0]
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Using SQL Developer 1.5.1, you cannot see any objects, like tables or views, in the Navigator for one specific Schema. However, other versions of SQL Developer can view them.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Select file new connection
- Enter Connection name test_connection
- Enter username <USER> and add 1 trailing blank space.
- Enter password and the complete the hostname, port and sid information to your instance containing the <USER> schema.
- Expand the connection <USER> in the navigator.
- Try expand tables nodes, but it will show no tables.
- Try procedures or packages node, but shows no procedures or packages
New connection has been created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document