Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:COREid Access - Version 10.1.4.2 to 10.1.4.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-May-2010***
This document details on how to configure SSL communication mode between Access Server and Directory Server.
1. You have Access System where Access Server is talking to Directory Server in Open mode.
2. You have Access System where Policy Manager is talking to Directory Server in SSL mode
3. You have already configured Directory Server in SSL mode
4. You have the Root CA certificate on the hand which is required to complete this process.
5. Make sure the Root CA certificate file is stored as .cer format.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms