How does AQ Rollback / Rejected Message Behave and how to Configure it
(Doc ID 751355.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Service Bus - Version 10.1.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Aug-2010***
How does AQ rollback/rejected message behaves? How to configure AQ adapter, datasource and ESB inbound retry in such cases?
- You have ESB project which contains synchronous routing of AQ message from 'inQ' to 'outQ'
- You are using XA datasource
- When a message is enqueued in inQ, it will be processed by ESB and you see the message in outQ
- You disable outQ to generate fault.
- Now enqueue a message in inQ again.
You expect the message to be rolled back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document